Tips and Ideas
Make plans for your leisure time, so you’ll have something fun to do after all your hard work. This has not been easy the last couple of months, however, lately more has become possible. The list below might not be complete, but it includes several tips and ideas that are 1.5 meter proof:
- Study in a different environment: Central library Breda, or Loods 16 in Oosterhout.
- Sports activities give you energy.
- Visit one of the parks in Breda. Park Valkenberg has corona proof circles, but can be crowded. Therefore, you might want to visit other parks such as Wilhelminapark, van Sonsbeeck and the green quays in Boeimeer or Waterdonken.
- Walk one of the studentroutes from the Breda Student App.
- Learn a new language.
- Participate in an online escaperoom.
- Experience spring by watching birdhouses live.
- Visit a museum, theatre in real life or online:
Rijksmuseum at home
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
Cinetree - Filmhuis for at home
Online films from the IDFA-collection
National Opera at home
National Theatre at home
Houseparty app, to come together online iOS | Android
Foto: Egon Zitter